B2B social media marketing, what's the potential?
By Create Sales Marketing, Oct 27 2016 12:30PM
In 2016 Facebook is the UK’s top social media network with more than double the number of users of Twitter, Instagram or Google+. In the UK, Facebook has more than three times the number of users of LinkedIn. Think of Facebook as one of the UK's largest databases. LinkedIn is often the B2B platform of choice but if Facebook is over 3 times larger in the UK, how are B2B businesses also harnessing Facebook for marketing?
The top social media sites in the UK in 2016 in order of most users are:
- Facebook, 32 million, that's half of the UK population!
- YouTube, 19.1 million
- Twitter, 15 million
- Instagram, 14 million
- Google+, 12.6 million
- Pinterest, 10.3 million
- SnapChat, 10 million
- LinkedIn, 10 million
Where are you focusing your business to business social media marketing efforts and do you have a strategy in place to do so?
Some B2B social media marketing ideas include:
1) Paid advertising to build your prospect database by integrating the advert to a website landing form.
2) Sharing company culture, milestones and events to put a friendly face to your company image (people like to work with friendly people).
3) Sharing brand building images and stories as well as sharing product or service videos, case studies and testimonials.
4) Connecting with your B2B customers and potential customers' business pages on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube.
5) Encouraging egagement by asking questions and conducting polls.
6) Enabling reviews and encouraging constructive customer services feedback and engagement.
7) Many businesses are leveraging the strengths of paid advertising on Google Adwords in conjunction with social media paid advertisinng to achieve maximum visibility, increase leads and sales, and find new customers.
8) Monitoring competitors by using a social media monitoring tool to track competitor activity to reveal tactics that do and don’t work. The results of the findings will help to develop and improve your own marketing strategies.
If you'd like to find out more about our social media and other marketing services, get in touch with us and request a free marketing consultation.
Post by: Create Sales Marketing, 31 October 2016
Discover opportunities to help grow your business...